Why Shore Realty?
At Shore Realty, we do not have to pay corporate or franchise fees, which allows us to put more money into marketing your property. This works, and here is how;
Choosing an Agent
- Value Guarantee - What other company is willing to guarantee their home evaluations?
- Easy Exit Listing Agreement - If you think you made a mistake choosing Shore Realty, we don't lock you into a listing you don't want.
- Feedback - Learn what other agents and their clients think about your property.
- Commission - You choose how much you want to pay.
- Electronic Signatures - easy peasy paperwork.
- Rental Income Protection - see how we help protect your rental income.
- Brand Name Realty - Not here.
- Agents Buying Listings - The last thing you want to do is use price as the criteria for deciding which agent to use!
- Sneaky Agents ....learn to protect yourself.
- What's Your Property Worth? What the neighbors say is usually wrong.
- Chasing The Market - Easy trap to fall into and expensive.
- Absorption Rate How long to get rid of existing housing inventory?
- Market Value What is Fair Market Value?
- Fair Market Value - how fair is fair?
- Competitive Market Analysis - You will be provided with a complete Competitive Market Analysis showing you just how your house compares to others in the same neighborhood. Sign up HERE
- Print Advertising - Your property will receive unprecedented continuous exposure every month it is listed for sale. Your ad will appear every month in the Homes and Land magazine, instead of the typical ad rotation.
- Virtual Floor Plan - Each residence is measured room by room for a concise virtual floor plan with lots of inter grated pictures of the property for a true Virtual Tour and not just a slide show of pictures.
- Maximum Internet Exposure - Your property will be exposed to millions of people on 30 national real estate websites and with 8 news organizations including ABC, FOX, New York Post, Washington Post, New York Times and Cox Media.
- Professional Photography - Don't let your house languish on the market because of poor quality pictures. Too many listing agents treat photos like it was still the last century. Pictures sell real estate!
- Enhanced Listings - We go the extra mile and pay to have your listing Enhanced on Realtor.com
- Property Website - your own website.
- Lock Boxes - Electronic lock boxes provide 21st century access.
- MLS - Your property information will be entered into the Multiple Listing Service, including color photographs of the interior and exterior of the house, if applicable.
- Open Houses - If the first Open House has a good turn out we will follow up with more.
- Reverse Offer - Backwards real estate.
- As Is - Is this the best way to get what you want?
- Low Offers - Blessing in disguise!
- Loan Contingency Protection from flaky buyers.
- Counteroffer What to do after the offer comes in.
- Earnest Money Deposit Who gets to keep it.
- Due Diligence You won't believe how the state treats sellers in the new Offer To Purchase.
- Time is of the Essence Hurry up and get in line.
- Emotions - Don't let them get in the way.
- Advanced Rental Deposits Who gets them money?
- Out of State Sellers do not need to worry.
- Closing Costs - How much more will it cost?
- Utility Transfer Lastly, let's get rid of those utility bills.
Not Ready Just Yet? Home Selling Articles
- Sold Update - Receive automatic email updates when a property sells in your Neighborhood!
- Home Warranty ....while your property is for sale.
- Buyer Agency And You The Seller
- Termites - Save $500 or more on the sale of yurt house!
- Tips For Selling
- Do Not Call Stop the annoying phone calls.
- Home Inspections - should you get one?
- Working With Real Estate Agents explains agency and is required reading by the state of North Carolina.
- Forms Used To Sell Outer Banks Real Estate