Seller Articles and Information
At Shore Realty, we do not have to pay corporate or franchise fees, which allows us to put more money into marketing your property. This works, and here is how;
1. You get all your calls and e-mails returned promptly. Of cource, everybody says this.
7. Maximum Internet Exposure - Your property will be exposed to millions of people on 30 national real estate websites and with 8 news organizations including ABC, FOX, New York Post, Washington Post, New York Times and Cox Media. More
9. Pictures - Don't let your house languish because of poor pictures. Too many listing agents treat photos like it was still the last century. Pictures sell real estate!
15. Lock Boxes - Electronic lockboxes provide 21st century access.
16. Closing Costs - How much more will it cost?
17. Electronic Signatures - esay peasy paperwork.
18. Property Website - your own website.
Chasing The Market - Expensive game to play.
Low Offers - Blessing in disguise.
Termites - they are everywhere on the OBX
Out of State Sellers do not need to worry.
Rental Income Protection - protect your rental income
Home Inspections - should you get one?
Sneaky Agents ....learn to protect yourself
Home Warranty ....while your property is for sale.
Fair Market Value - how fair is fair?
Brand Name Realty - not for everone.
Agents Buying Listings - Look Out!
Reverse Offer - Backwards real estate.
As Is - is not the way to sell a house.
Emotions - Don't let them get in the way.
Working With Real Estate Agents explains agency and is required reading by the state of North Carolina.
You will be protected in all negotiations with buyers and their agents so you can get the best price and terms possible.
We handle all of the closing procedures for you. All you will have to do is sign your name.
We stay on top of the closing process and make sure that any problems are taken care of.
Our experience will allow you the comfort of worry-free selling from your home.
We provide all of the documents for other agents who show your property and make it available to them at a moment’s notice via fax or e-mail.
Your property will be equipped with a secure electronic lockbox and numerical code and place a “for sale” sign visible from the road in accordance with your specific neighborhood rules.
You will stay informed of activity on your property and any changes in the market that might influence the sales price.
You will be notified of all serious buyer inquiries about your property.
You will understand all of the expenses involved in selling.