Easy Exit Listing Agreements
It is only natural for a property owner to be hesitant when choosing who to work with when selling their house down on the Outer Banks. A lot of promises are made that are never kept. Once you sign the papers you are stuck with that agent/company for 6 months, maybe even longer, even if you mistakenly chose a loser of some sort.
At Shore Realty, we are so confident in our ability to sell your home we will not force you to stay committed to us for 6 months or even 6 weeks. If your plans change or we do not meet your expectations, simply tell us and we will cancel the listing agreement.
You will be released from any further obligation to us other than for those clients already introduced to your property during the term of the listing. We ask for two weeks to wrap up any pending leads.
You may have heard this promise before, but now you have it in writing.
Choosing an Agent
- Print Advertising - Your property will receive unprecedented continuous exposure every month it is listed for sale. Your ad will appear every month in the Homes and Land magazine, instead of the typical ad rotation.
- Virtual Floor Plan - Each residence is measured room by room for a concise virtual floor plan with lots of inter grated pictures of the property for a true Virtual Tour and not just a slide show of pictures.
- Maximum Internet Exposure - Your property will be exposed to millions of people on 30 national real estate websites and with 8 news organizations including ABC, FOX, New York Post, Washington Post, New York Times and Cox Media.
- Professional Photography - Don't let your house languish on the market because of poor quality pictures. Too many listing agents treat photos like it was still the last century. Pictures sell real estate!
- Enhanced Listings - We go the extra mile and pay to have your listing Enhanced on Realtor.com
- Property Website - your own website.
- Lock Boxes - Electronic lock boxes provide 21st century access.
- MLS - Your property information will be entered into the Multiple Listing Service, including color photographs of the interior and exterior of the house, if applicable.
- Open Houses - If the first Open House has a good turn out we will follow up with more.
- Reverse Offer - Backwards real estate.
- As Is - Is this the best way to get what you want?
Not Ready Just Yet? Home Selling Articles