Your property will be entered into the Outer Banks Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service (MLS).
Most agents still look at the MLS as a necessary old school chore to help other agents sell their listings.
The reality is, what goes into the MLS these days, ends up on dozens of websites where buyers are looking. This is an opportunity to present your property directly to potential buyers. With everyone using the internet these days, the copy written into the MLS ends up getting used as the ad copy on these websites. We put great care into writing good advertising and making sure to take full advantage of all the features we are allowed to enter into the system.
The contents of the MLS are everywhere on the internet and if a listing is catered to agents then it will miss attracting buyers. To give both buyers and agents what they are looking for we also include the room sizes, floor plan, dozens of quality photos and ad copy written to appeal to buyers while still informing their agents.
This doesn't sound like much but it works!
Choosing an Agent
- Print Advertising - Your property will receive unprecedented continuous exposure every month it is listed for sale. Your ad will appear every month in the Homes and Land magazine, instead of the typical ad rotation.
- Virtual Floor Plan - Each residence is measured room by room for a concise virtual floor plan with lots of inter grated pictures of the property for a true Virtual Tour and not just a slide show of pictures.
- Maximum Internet Exposure - Your property will be exposed to millions of people on 30 national real estate websites and with 8 news organizations including ABC, FOX, New York Post, Washington Post, New York Times and Cox Media.
- Professional Photography - Don't let your house languish on the market because of poor quality pictures. Too many listing agents treat photos like it was still the last century. Pictures sell real estate!
- Enhanced Listings - We go the extra mile and pay to have your listing Enhanced on Realtor.com
- Property Website - your own website.
- Lock Boxes - Electronic lock boxes provide 21st century access.
- MLS - Your property information will be entered into the Multiple Listing Service, including color photographs of the interior and exterior of the house, if applicable.
- Open Houses - If the first Open House has a good turn out we will follow up with more.
- Reverse Offer - Backwards real estate.
- As Is - Is this the best way to get what you want?
Not Ready Just Yet? Home Selling Articles