Print Advertising That Works
While 80% of real estate buyers are using the internet to look for houses there are still 20% of the population who prefer doing things the traditional way. These 20%ers still like to hold onto a magazine while they ride around looking for a house. This 20% still constitute a good share of the market of potential buyers.
To capitalize on every aspect of the market, Shore Realty will advertise your property in the Homes and Land real estate magazine published on the Outer Banks. Homes and Land is distributed to various retail outlets across the OBX from Corolla to the ferry docks in Hatteras Village. Every shopping center and grocery store has a display case sitting outside. The average distribution of Homes and Land is 12,000 copies a month with more in the busy summer months.
Now, pretty much all of the companies will run an ad for your house, but unlike most companies we will run the ad every month your property is listed with us. The standard procedure for most companies is to alternate the properties featured in theirs advertising. In an effort to save money your house might be advertised this month but not next month.
Shore Realty will advertise your property every month it takes to sell your property.
We don't need to cut corners to save money because we don't carry the corporate overhead expense.
Choosing an Agent
- Print Advertising - Your property will receive unprecedented continuous exposure every month it is listed for sale. Your ad will appear every month in the Homes and Land magazine, instead of the typical ad rotation.
- Virtual Floor Plan - Each residence is measured room by room for a concise virtual floor plan with lots of inter grated pictures of the property for a true Virtual Tour and not just a slide show of pictures.
- Maximum Internet Exposure - Your property will be exposed to millions of people on 30 national real estate websites and with 8 news organizations including ABC, FOX, New York Post, Washington Post, New York Times and Cox Media.
- Professional Photography - Don't let your house languish on the market because of poor quality pictures. Too many listing agents treat photos like it was still the last century. Pictures sell real estate!
- Enhanced Listings - We go the extra mile and pay to have your listing Enhanced on Realtor.com
- Property Website - your own website.
- Lock Boxes - Electronic lock boxes provide 21st century access.
- MLS - Your property information will be entered into the Multiple Listing Service, including color photographs of the interior and exterior of the house, if applicable.
- Open Houses - If the first Open House has a good turn out we will follow up with more.
- Reverse Offer - Backwards real estate.
- As Is - Is this the best way to get what you want?
Not Ready Just Yet? Home Selling Articles