Shore Realty Outer Banks Home Sales

Schedule of Residential Listing Fees
You Choose

 

Real estate commissions have always been negotiable. This is why we start our commission to list a property for sale at 5% of the sales price. If you would like to negotiate this fee we would be happy to talk to you about it.

Lately, we have been coming off of the 5% commission and have been agreeing to commissions as high as 6%. The strategy here is that the fee gets split between Shore Realty and the buyer's agent. 90% of all sales are made through cooperating with other companies. Typically, Shore Realty gets 2.5% and the other side gets 2.5%.

If you list at 6% (ouch) then we can take our 2.5% and give 3.5% to the other company. You pay what you probably expected to pay and your house gets a lot more attention from the buyer's agent at the other companies because of the high commission offered.. The psychology behind this is too complicated to talk about here, so give us call at 800-647-1868 or sign up for Your Home's Value.

 

Residential:

2.5% to Shore Realty and 2.5% to buyer’s agent for a total of 5%

2.5% to Shore Realty and 3% to buyer’s agent for a total of 5.5%

2.5% to Shore Realty and 3.5% to buyer’s agent for a total of 6%


Vacant Land:

2.5% to Shore Realty and 3.5% to buyer’s agent for a total of 6%

2.5% to Shore Realty and 4% to buyer’s agent for a total of 6.5%

2.5% to Shore Realty and 4.5% to buyer’s agent for a total of 7%


By keeping our fees at Shore Realty low, we give you the ability to pay the buyer’s agent a bonus without spending any more than you probably expected to pay anyway.


This extra commission to the buyer’s agent sometimes helps them see your property in a better light when their buyers ask for advice.


If your property is offering a higher commission than what your competition is offering, a buyer’s agent might try harder to sell your house and work harder to keep the deal together if things get shaky.

Choosing an Agent

Pricing

Marketing

The Offer

The Closing

Not Ready Just Yet? Home Selling Articles

How Can We Help You?





























Shore Realty of the Outer Banks Inc. - Locally Owned & Operated
252-441-3416 OR 800-647-1868

About Us | Privacy Policy | Site Map | Contact Us

©1995-2016 Shore Realty