Electronic Signature System
No longer do you have to sign a bunch of papers, stuff them into an envelope, hunt down postage and hope the mail system delivers them, just to sell your property. Shore Realty uses electronic signatures whenever possible to help make the transaction as easy as possible.
This system is set up to provide you with unparalleled ease and security when it is time to sign the multitude of paperwork generated by listing agreements and purchase offers/contracts to buy. It’s very likely you will initial and sign 60 pages of legal documents to effectuate the listing and sale of your property.
We use DocuSign electronic signatures system, the pioneer and leader in providing secure digital signatures. A click of your mouse substitutes your signature with a digital imprint of your signature or initials. For those who do not have internet access, fax and overnight mail still get the job done.
Choosing an Agent
- Print Advertising - Your property will receive unprecedented continuous exposure every month it is listed for sale. Your ad will appear every month in the Homes and Land magazine, instead of the typical ad rotation.
- Virtual Floor Plan - Each residence is measured room by room for a concise virtual floor plan with lots of inter grated pictures of the property for a true Virtual Tour and not just a slide show of pictures.
- Maximum Internet Exposure - Your property will be exposed to millions of people on 30 national real estate websites and with 8 news organizations including ABC, FOX, New York Post, Washington Post, New York Times and Cox Media.
- Professional Photography - Don't let your house languish on the market because of poor quality pictures. Too many listing agents treat photos like it was still the last century. Pictures sell real estate!
- Enhanced Listings - We go the extra mile and pay to have your listing Enhanced on Realtor.com
- Property Website - your own website.
- Lock Boxes - Electronic lock boxes provide 21st century access.
- MLS - Your property information will be entered into the Multiple Listing Service, including color photographs of the interior and exterior of the house, if applicable.
- Open Houses - If the first Open House has a good turn out we will follow up with more.
- Reverse Offer - Backwards real estate.
- As Is - Is this the best way to get what you want?
Not Ready Just Yet? Home Selling Articles