Our electronic lockbox system allows us to keep track of who entered your property and when they entered.
Agents who show your property will be personally called to find out what they and/or their buyers think about your property. You will be called and updated with anything we learn from this.
Additionally, every agent who shows your property will receive an email about the showing, requesting feedback from them about the property.
They will receive 3 of these requests automatically through our electronic lockbox system.
Very few will respond. Most buyers today work with Buyer's Agents and these buyer agents are reluctant to give feedback about how their clients feel about the house. It is possible for an agent to jeopardize a buyer client's position by saying too much, so they typically decline to provide feedback.
The best feedback you will ever get about your property will come from one of us. There is nothing you can learn about the condition or price of your property that we won't have already told you.
Choosing an Agent
- Print Advertising - Your property will receive unprecedented continuous exposure every month it is listed for sale. Your ad will appear every month in the Homes and Land magazine, instead of the typical ad rotation.
- Virtual Floor Plan - Each residence is measured room by room for a concise virtual floor plan with lots of inter grated pictures of the property for a true Virtual Tour and not just a slide show of pictures.
- Maximum Internet Exposure - Your property will be exposed to millions of people on 30 national real estate websites and with 8 news organizations including ABC, FOX, New York Post, Washington Post, New York Times and Cox Media.
- Professional Photography - Don't let your house languish on the market because of poor quality pictures. Too many listing agents treat photos like it was still the last century. Pictures sell real estate!
- Enhanced Listings - We go the extra mile and pay to have your listing Enhanced on Realtor.com
- Property Website - your own website.
- Lock Boxes - Electronic lock boxes provide 21st century access.
- MLS - Your property information will be entered into the Multiple Listing Service, including color photographs of the interior and exterior of the house, if applicable.
- Open Houses - If the first Open House has a good turn out we will follow up with more.
- Reverse Offer - Backwards real estate.
- As Is - Is this the best way to get what you want?
Not Ready Just Yet? Home Selling Articles