When you list your property with Shore Realty, your property will be exposed to millions of people on 30+ National and International internet real estate websites. The real estate ad for your house will also be sent to 8 news organizations including ABC, FOX, New York Post, Washington Post, New York Times, Cox Media and 2 news services where your property will be exposed to even more people.
Plus, your property will also be advertised on our network of 15 Outer Banks-related real estate websites, some for each Outer Banks town and others for different niches.
Shore Realty receives between 700 and 1,000 new targeted visitors looking to buy real estate on the Outer Banks every day. That's between 20,000 and 30,000 potential buyers looking online for properties like yours every month! It means your listing can be found online whenever anyone in the world types almost any search term for Outer Banks real estate into their internet browser.
Sellers who list with Shore Realty enjoy the benefits of the most exposure possible--20,000 to 30,000 visitors every month looking specifically for some type of Outer Banks real estate for sale. Shore Realty will put your property in front of the largest target market available.
Advertising works. If I did not think so, you would not be reading this page.
Besides the national coverage your property will also be advertised on some of our other real estate sites or pages listed here.
Choosing an Agent
- Print Advertising - Your property will receive unprecedented continuous exposure every month it is listed for sale. Your ad will appear every month in the Homes and Land magazine, instead of the typical ad rotation.
- Virtual Floor Plan - Each residence is measured room by room for a concise virtual floor plan with lots of inter grated pictures of the property for a true Virtual Tour and not just a slide show of pictures.
- Maximum Internet Exposure - Your property will be exposed to millions of people on 30 national real estate websites and with 8 news organizations including ABC, FOX, New York Post, Washington Post, New York Times and Cox Media.
- Professional Photography - Don't let your house languish on the market because of poor quality pictures. Too many listing agents treat photos like it was still the last century. Pictures sell real estate!
- Enhanced Listings - We go the extra mile and pay to have your listing Enhanced on Realtor.com
- Property Website - your own website.
- Lock Boxes - Electronic lock boxes provide 21st century access.
- MLS - Your property information will be entered into the Multiple Listing Service, including color photographs of the interior and exterior of the house, if applicable.
- Open Houses - If the first Open House has a good turn out we will follow up with more.
- Reverse Offer - Backwards real estate.
- As Is - Is this the best way to get what you want?
Not Ready Just Yet? Home Selling Articles