Would you like to have an open house at your property?
Do you want to maximize your exposure to as many buyers as possible?
Here is wa ht we can do for you!
Open House to the Public
BBQ where all the neighbors are invited along with the public.
You choose what how you would like for the Open House to be handled. At SHore Realty, we try to make sure we do everything possible to help sell your property. We just want you to understand a few things about open houses.
1. Open houses do not sell houses. This myth was started a long time ago by agents so the agents could use the open house to meet the neighbors and maybe a buyer.
2. When we advertise the open house and put roadside directional markers and signs advertising the open house this means we will be opening your doors to anybody and everybody who drives by.
We are not quite done yet, but come back, it will be worth the wait!
Logistics with rental houses.
advertising the open house. to agents
Choosing an Agent
- Print Advertising - Your property will receive unprecedented continuous exposure every month it is listed for sale. Your ad will appear every month in the Homes and Land magazine, instead of the typical ad rotation.
- Virtual Floor Plan - Each residence is measured room by room for a concise virtual floor plan with lots of inter grated pictures of the property for a true Virtual Tour and not just a slide show of pictures.
- Maximum Internet Exposure - Your property will be exposed to millions of people on 30 national real estate websites and with 8 news organizations including ABC, FOX, New York Post, Washington Post, New York Times and Cox Media.
- Professional Photography - Don't let your house languish on the market because of poor quality pictures. Too many listing agents treat photos like it was still the last century. Pictures sell real estate!
- Enhanced Listings - We go the extra mile and pay to have your listing Enhanced on Realtor.com
- Property Website - your own website.
- Lock Boxes - Electronic lock boxes provide 21st century access.
- MLS - Your property information will be entered into the Multiple Listing Service, including color photographs of the interior and exterior of the house, if applicable.
- Open Houses - If the first Open House has a good turn out we will follow up with more.
- Reverse Offer - Backwards real estate.
- As Is - Is this the best way to get what you want?
Not Ready Just Yet? Home Selling Articles