With 80% of home buyers using the internet to shop for real estate, the need for as many (good) photographs as possible is one on the most important aspects of a good marketing strategy. The pictures sent to the MLS are forwarded from the MLS to all of the other websites you see on the internet. The pictures of you property will be seen everywhere and should be of the best quality available.
Shore Realty uses the services of professional photographers to produce the best pictures available. Shore Realty finds this to be so important they take on the expense of paying a professional photographer to provide professional photographs for their marketing campaign.
Sometimes, logistics get in the way with scheduling a professional's services when the property is occupied with vacationing renters. Good pictures can only be taken of the interior when their is not any luggage laying around, so pictures have to be shot on turnover day for busy rental houses. When this happens and the seller is in a hurry to get the house on the market, Shore Realty has the expertise to take good photographs inhouse.
To get the best pictures, we have invested in a wide-angle lens camera. This high-resolution camera has a wide-angle lens which takes pictures that not only make rooms look bigger, but it also includes more of the room in each picture. These wide-angle pictures look great in our Virtual Floor Plans.
Most buyers will view pictures of your home before they decide to look in person, so you can’t risk chasing them away before they get here with low-quality pictures! The more buyers we can get inside your property, the more it will likely sell for.
Too many agents are still using poor-quality cameras…or their cell phones…to take photographs of one of the biggest investments of your life. Pictures sell houses, so don’t trust your investment with someone who hasn't spent the time or money obtaining equipment necessary to properly market your property.
There is no going back. Buyers shop online first. Pictures sell houses.
Choosing an Agent
- Print Advertising - Your property will receive unprecedented continuous exposure every month it is listed for sale. Your ad will appear every month in the Homes and Land magazine, instead of the typical ad rotation.
- Virtual Floor Plan - Each residence is measured room by room for a concise virtual floor plan with lots of inter grated pictures of the property for a true Virtual Tour and not just a slide show of pictures.
- Maximum Internet Exposure - Your property will be exposed to millions of people on 30 national real estate websites and with 8 news organizations including ABC, FOX, New York Post, Washington Post, New York Times and Cox Media.
- Professional Photography - Don't let your house languish on the market because of poor quality pictures. Too many listing agents treat photos like it was still the last century. Pictures sell real estate!
- Enhanced Listings - We go the extra mile and pay to have your listing Enhanced on Realtor.com
- Property Website - your own website.
- Lock Boxes - Electronic lock boxes provide 21st century access.
- MLS - Your property information will be entered into the Multiple Listing Service, including color photographs of the interior and exterior of the house, if applicable.
- Open Houses - If the first Open House has a good turn out we will follow up with more.
- Reverse Offer - Backwards real estate.
- As Is - Is this the best way to get what you want?
Not Ready Just Yet? Home Selling Articles