WHAT'S YOUR PROPERTY WORTH?
What we say your property is worth doesn't really affect its value!
What another real estate agent says your property is worth doesn't affect value!
What the county Tax Assessor says your property is worth doesn't affect its value!
What you paid for your property doesn't affect its value!
How much you need to buy another property or pay off the loan doesn't affect its value!
What you want for your property doesn't affect its value!
What a buyer is willing to pay for your property doesn't even matter.
The value of your property is determined by how much a bank will lend the buyer. Banks will not lend more than the appraised value based on an appraisal of your property compared to other similar properties sold in the past 6 months.
A property's Fair Market Value (FMV) is the amount a buyer is willing to pay for it AND the lender is willing to lend for it. Buyers choose which property to make an offer on by comparing your property to the others currently for sale. They decide how much to pay by looking at what has recently sold. We make sure your property is priced at the proper FMV so you are truly in the market and not just chasing it down.
Choosing an Agent
- Print Advertising - Your property will receive unprecedented continuous exposure every month it is listed for sale. Your ad will appear every month in the Homes and Land magazine, instead of the typical ad rotation.
- Virtual Floor Plan - Each residence is measured room by room for a concise virtual floor plan with lots of inter grated pictures of the property for a true Virtual Tour and not just a slide show of pictures.
- Maximum Internet Exposure - Your property will be exposed to millions of people on 30 national real estate websites and with 8 news organizations including ABC, FOX, New York Post, Washington Post, New York Times and Cox Media.
- Professional Photography - Don't let your house languish on the market because of poor quality pictures. Too many listing agents treat photos like it was still the last century. Pictures sell real estate!
- Enhanced Listings - We go the extra mile and pay to have your listing Enhanced on Realtor.com
- Property Website - your own website.
- Lock Boxes - Electronic lock boxes provide 21st century access.
- MLS - Your property information will be entered into the Multiple Listing Service, including color photographs of the interior and exterior of the house, if applicable.
- Open Houses - If the first Open House has a good turn out we will follow up with more.
- Reverse Offer - Backwards real estate.
- As Is - Is this the best way to get what you want?
Not Ready Just Yet? Home Selling Articles