Virtual Floor Plan
Your property will be marketed with a Virtual Floor Plan where prospective buyers can see and feel your home’s appearance and layout from the comfort of their homes. Most agents and brokers use a slide show of pictures for their virtual tours.
Our Virtual Floor Plan has a slide show for those who only want to see pictures, but it also includes a floor plan with pictures. Prospective buyers will see a floor plan of your house with little camera icons spread throughout the home. When they click on an icon they will view a picture taken from that location in the floor plan.
I take pictures from multiple corners in all the rooms which shows what a room looks like from different perspectives. It’s the only program I have found with this capability.
A series of photographs doesn’t help buyers feel the flow of your floor plan like my Virtual Floor Plans do. To view a sample Virtual Floor Plan, visit http://www.seetheproperty.com/82798 or I can e-mail you a tour currently online.
If you’d like to put the best of modern technology to work helping you sell your house, give me a call and see how a virtual floor plan can help sell your Outer Banks house.
This service does not cost you anything and is provided as part of our extensive marketing campaign.
Choosing an Agent
- Print Advertising - Your property will receive unprecedented continuous exposure every month it is listed for sale. Your ad will appear every month in the Homes and Land magazine, instead of the typical ad rotation.
- Virtual Floor Plan - Each residence is measured room by room for a concise virtual floor plan with lots of inter grated pictures of the property for a true Virtual Tour and not just a slide show of pictures.
- Maximum Internet Exposure - Your property will be exposed to millions of people on 30 national real estate websites and with 8 news organizations including ABC, FOX, New York Post, Washington Post, New York Times and Cox Media.
- Professional Photography - Don't let your house languish on the market because of poor quality pictures. Too many listing agents treat photos like it was still the last century. Pictures sell real estate!
- Enhanced Listings - We go the extra mile and pay to have your listing Enhanced on Realtor.com
- Property Website - your own website.
- Lock Boxes - Electronic lock boxes provide 21st century access.
- MLS - Your property information will be entered into the Multiple Listing Service, including color photographs of the interior and exterior of the house, if applicable.
- Open Houses - If the first Open House has a good turn out we will follow up with more.
- Reverse Offer - Backwards real estate.
- As Is - Is this the best way to get what you want?
Not Ready Just Yet? Home Selling Articles