Shore Realty's Value Guarantee
Shore Realty guarantees that you will get the most money possible from the sale of your property.
Don’t risk selling your property for less than the highest price possible. Get a professional appraisal done by a certified appraiser, on us. We are so confident we can sell your house at the highest price and get you the most money possible that we are offering to pay for an appraisal.
The most anybody will pay for your property will be what their bank will lend them and a bank won’t lend more than the appraised value of the property.
Nothing sells for more than the appraised value because almost everyone gets a loan.
We back our word to get you maximum value by offering you the option of obtaining a professional appraisal done by a local Certified Appraiser of your choice, to be reimbursed by Shore Realty at closing.
Sell with confidence!
Choosing an Agent
- Print Advertising - Your property will receive unprecedented continuous exposure every month it is listed for sale. Your ad will appear every month in the Homes and Land magazine, instead of the typical ad rotation.
- Virtual Floor Plan - Each residence is measured room by room for a concise virtual floor plan with lots of inter grated pictures of the property for a true Virtual Tour and not just a slide show of pictures.
- Maximum Internet Exposure - Your property will be exposed to millions of people on 30 national real estate websites and with 8 news organizations including ABC, FOX, New York Post, Washington Post, New York Times and Cox Media.
- Professional Photography - Don't let your house languish on the market because of poor quality pictures. Too many listing agents treat photos like it was still the last century. Pictures sell real estate!
- Enhanced Listings - We go the extra mile and pay to have your listing Enhanced on Realtor.com
- Property Website - your own website.
- Lock Boxes - Electronic lock boxes provide 21st century access.
- MLS - Your property information will be entered into the Multiple Listing Service, including color photographs of the interior and exterior of the house, if applicable.
- Open Houses - If the first Open House has a good turn out we will follow up with more.
- Reverse Offer - Backwards real estate.
- As Is - Is this the best way to get what you want?
Not Ready Just Yet? Home Selling Articles